La Creperie is OPEN.
We have REOPENED and are taking steps to keep our customers and employees safe against Covid-19. Our reopening plan is set and we are in compliance with the strict guidelines set forth by the state of R.I.
Beyond our already safe food handling practices, we:
• Have completely cleaned and sanitized the store.
• Will be wearing a face mask and ask you all to do the same.
• Will be screening our staff to be sure they are healthy and ask you do to the same. Please stay home if you are sick.
• Will wear food safety gloves to prepare your food.
• Will have limited contact with our customers and contact-less ordering and payments.
• Will be vigilantly cleaning high touch surface
Reduced hours: May vary! Call ahead 401-751-5536
• Wednesday – Saturday 10am – 9pm
• Sunday 10am – 4pm
• Closed Monday & Tuesday – for now
Take Out ONLY – for now
Call ahead ordering 401-751-5536; Delivery on Grubhub; online ordering app – Snackpass for pickup.
Walk in orders – limit 2 customers at a time
Consider buying a gift card via the Square platform.
We appreciate your businesses! Be safe and stay healthy!
La Creperie cafe on College Hill in Providence, R.I., offers crepes, smoothies, Belgian waffles and wraps. All our items are made fresh and to-order and delicious.
La Creperie, located just off of Thayer Street, offer some of the best crepes this side of Paris. Enjoy our all-natural crepes, smoothies and wraps in our cafe or take them to go.
La Creperie was established in 1996, and is open seven days a week, Friday and Saturday until midnight.
Stop by soon!